feature: Karimix + TasteBuds White Prawns
Prep: 5 mins
Total: 15 mins
- 200 grams of medium size prawns
- 150 grams of pineapple cubes
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 50 grams of Karimix nonya curry paste
- 3 pieces of kaffir lime leaves
- 1 or 2 stems of Curry leaves
- 20 grams of sugar to taste
1. Clean and de-vein prawns , leaving tails on.
2. Fry the Nonya Curry Paste with the kaffir and curry leaves in oil till it is fragrant.
3. Add in the prawns , pineapple cubes and sugar, and stir fry for a minute.
4. Add the coconut milk and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with fresh kaffir leaves and serve hot with rice.